The Renaissance of the IT Organization
Renaissance translates as ‘rebirth’, and is the name given to the period when Europe emerged from the Dark Ages into a more enlightened modern era.
The Renaissance was a fiercely forward-thinking time. It spawned a scientific revolution where science, technology and culture began a cycle of mutual advancement. Today, a similar blend of technology-driven cultural change drives an evolution we characterize as the renaissance of the IT organization.
In this report, we specifically address the questions:
- What will the technology capability of the future organization look like (its renaissance) and what is driving its evolution?
- What are the eras and stages that the technology groups evolve through?
- What routes can an organization’s technology groups take to rebuild and reorganize to compete with the digerati?
- How should the business organize to constantly evolve?
- What tools and techniques can help manage the transitions?